Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Friday, September 29, 2006

Hi to All!

Well I have talked to Ed several times and to Glenn and still do not have email working. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

As for Marty she has had a really good day. Everything has gone well. She has been busy and has not napped all day. She has been cheerful, eaten good, talked to everyone who has come in and just had a wonderful day. She even got the Grandma memories book all done for Erin and besides her devotions has read two chapters in the Bible. God is good - all the time! All the time - God is good. Praise the Lord!

They are about to start her second chemo treatment and she is ready to go to sleep. Hopefully she will have a little more sleep tonight, but better yet we pray for another awesome day tomorrow.

Talk to you on the morrow. Thanks always for your love and support.

Take care and God bless.

Jack and Marty
John3:16

P.S. Same disclaimer as before. (Actually I found the spell check, but it is not working.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the love of family and friends surround you. God's love is constant and I know he is watching over you.The most beautiful thing about God is --the more we need him the closer he is. Many prayers are coming your way for the both of you. Much Love Bonnie C.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home