Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wednesday Night

We are home!!!!!!! We got here about 3:00 pm today. Praise the Lord! God is so good - all the time. All the time - God is so good!! The indications are that all infection is gone and Marty is doing well. She is to spend the next two weeks taking it easy to gain strength and get to feeling even better. She will have a CBC next Wednesday and then will see Dr. Lee two weeks from today. It is good to be home, Marty particularly feels this way, but Jack is right beside her. A motor home in February in Indiana is not, I really believe, meant to be. But that is now over with - praise the Lord!

Have a positive day to the glory of God and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are both back home. No place better. Hope things continue to improve.

Susie

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home