Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Monday, February 05, 2007

Monday early morning

Greetings:

Way to go Colts! Way to go Colts!!! I said it all along - I knew they could do it!!! Thank you Colts!!! Praise the Lord for the use of their talents and abilities!!! Go Colts!!!!!

Well we had the staff and party in our room last night because we are right across the hall from the nurses station. Needless-to-say we had a wonderful time! The staff thinks I am totally "nuts", but that is a whole other story that I can tell some other time.

As for what you really want to know about, Marty did not have one of her best days yesterday, nor was it one of her worst. The biggest problem was a stomach that just did not feel good. She could not totally put her finger on what it was, but she just didn't feel good. Dr. Lee said maybe it was Colt's anxiety. I don't think so, the sports fan that she isn't, but she does seem to be feeling better this morning. We have been concerned about her WBC still going down, 3.5 yesterday. But this morning Dr. Lee said that is okay - he will not get concerned until it gets down to 1.5.
It does seem that the lower her WBC the more discomfort she has in the neck and shoulder.

Dr. Lee also said that we are here until Thursday morning.

I want to get this on the blog, and I have given you all the highlights and important info. So, have a positive day, glorify the Lord, and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home