Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tuesday noon

A very fast note to let you all know a couple of things, both good news.

First is that Marty's numbers are up today. Praise the Lord! Also the infection doctor said this morning that he expect good things to happen once that implant comes out. He said we are making no progress this way, but should see a difference even by tomorrow with the implant out. Again Praise the Lord!

Second we have changed rooms. We are now in room 6619 and the direct phone number is 1.371.338.0718. Please pass this on to anyone who may need it or want it.

We remember and are certainly grateful that God is in charge. We know God will be with Marty this afternoon and with Dr. Kelly and all of those who minister unto Marty. Praise the Lord!

Be positive and God bless.

Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home