Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday Afternoon 01.27.07 1:00 pm

Hello to all and God bless you!

Just a quick note to say that Marty is about the same today! She had a fairly good night, getting up a couple of times, but sleeping fairly well. Praise the Lord! Today she is still doing a lot of sleeping. The WBC has gone up a very little, and the other two have gone down a little. The HGB is only .3 away from having to have more blood. So we are expecting that that will probably happen tomorrow or if things don’t turn around on Monday. She is still getting the IV heavy antibiotics around the clock.

Even though this is our first time down this road during Marty’s treatment, the nurses tell me that this is not unusual for people getting this treatment. Further they tell me that all that is being done is what needs to be done. With her blood the way it is it takes time.

God is in charge and God is good – all the time! All the time – God is good. We give thanks and praise to God daily for His grace and love that comes to us in so many ways and that we feel around us and with us. We also give thanks for your support, prayers, love, and presence. God’s will will be done! Praise and thanks be to God!

Have a positive day and God bless!

Jack (Marty has been and is asleep.)
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home