Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday Evening

Praise the Lord!

We hope that you have had a positive day, seen the Lord at work, and have done the Lord’s work today. Everything that was to be done for and to Marty today has been done. She has a Pic Line in her antecubital space of her right arm, the echo has been done of her heart, and she has spent a lot of the day sleeping. She stated a little while ago: “This has been a wasted day and all I have done is sleep.” Well, that is not totally true, since she has eaten three meals, taken 3 or 4 walks in the hall, finished off a number of glasses of liquid, gone to have the tests done, read and talked. I really do believe that Marty is improved today, her WBC is up today, but the other two are still pretty low. So, we still have a ways to go. I asked the doctor this morning about time and he said we would see what “several” days brings. So, I am not sure what that means. We are indeed pleased and praise God for the improvement, healing that is happening and pray for it to continue

Today, when we went for the Pic Line to be put in, we went to the Cardiac Vascular Lab and on the wall behind the desk was this statement by an unknown author that I thought was awesome food for thought. It said: “Attitude is the mind’s paintbrush. It can color any situation.” Isn’t that awesome? Think about it, and join me in adding it to your life for guidance, as I do the same in my life.

It has been another looooong daaaaaaay, so I am going to close for now. Again, thanks for your prayers, support, love and help. Have a positive weekend and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home