Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Night

Greetings to all:

This has kind of been a lazy day for Marty according to her, but the reality is that she has had another good day. Praise the Lord! Marty was up a little earlier than normal and we had breakfast with two members of the Church Family. Then this afternoon, she put away some Christmas decorations, took care of the recyclable items, went to the post office and then did a lot of reading and had a little rest this afternoon. Marty thought that she would fall asleep as she read, but that did not happen. However, tonight she had a little nap and maybe caught up a little. However the bottom line is that she is feeling pretty good and there is not a lot of fatigue yet. Tomorrow we will go to the hospital for a CBC and see what the numbers are at that point.

Hope that you are all doing well and thanks for your support, love, prayers, and all you have and are doing to help us at this time.

Have a positive night and a better day to the glory of God tomorrow.

GO COLTS!!!!!!!

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home