Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Night

First day of chemo is done and Marty is in the LEAD!!!!!!

Marty has had a pretty good day today. The chemo finished about 10:00am and she has been free as a bird since then. Tonight her right neck and clavicle area has been hurting, but not really more than usual, and with heat and pain medication it is controled. Praise the Lord! The next chemo will be at 7pm tomorrow night.

I am headed home tonight for an officers retreat at church tomorrow. I will be back to see the second half of the Colts Game tomorrow- Go Colts ! I will listen to it on the way down and cheer them on to a win.

Going to keep this short cause we need to walk the halls and I need to hit the road. Don't worry I will not hit it to hard.

Have a positive evening and day tomorrow. God bless!

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, my, my, my!! Look at those Colts go!!!
Hope you had a good day, Marty, and that you're tolerating the chemo well.
Don't keep the other patients awake with all the yelling, Jack!
Holden's Grandma

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home