Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday Evening

11:00pm and all is well!

Greetings to all! It has been another good day. Praise the Lord!

Marty has been busy getting ready for the Women’s Bible Study here at the house tomorrow night. She has prepared a snack and a desert for those who come.

I got the outside Christmas decorations down and part of them put away. The rest, I put in the basement until they dry out. I have also been doing the fun thing of paying bills.

That has about made up our day. God is good all the time – all the time God is good.

Have a positive day and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home