Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday Evening

Praise the Lord and give thanks to God for this day!!

It has indeed been a pretty good day for Marty. This afternoon she went down to church to help her Team to fix the Super Thursday dinner. About 4:30 she came home to get some rest, but that just meant about 15 minutes of lying down. At 5:30 she was back to the church to help serve and clean up. There is no stopping this woman, but praise and thanks be to God that she can do it. She is a little tired tonight, but probably not really any more than she has been for the last 8 to 10 days. The next week should be pretty good and we look forward to it, even as we look toward to next Thursday when she will probably go back into St. V’s for her third treatment.

God is good – all the time: All the time - God is good. We give thanks and praise to Him for all His goodness and graciousness shown to us in so many ways. I encourage you to stop and think for just a few minutes about all God has done for you, even if you do just consider today, it will indeed be a long list. Thank you God!

Going to go for now and maybe even get to bed a little early.

Be positive, take care, and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to quit reading this blog. Marty is wearing me out. Tell her to keep it up, though.

Love
Susie

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home