Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wednesday evening

Hi to all!

It is good to write to all of you tonight and let you know that today has been a better day, the numbers were up, and the doctor is pleased. That sentence about puts it all in a nut shell and tells the story. Praise the Lord! The shoulder is becoming more tolerable when on the pain medicine every 5 to 6 hours. The tiredness is not as bad today, but other than the doctor’s office, Marty took it pretty easy. It is good to see Marty feeling improved. I thank the Lord so many times a day that I can’t keep track of them, for His grace and love particularly as it is being shown through Marty at this time. What a blessing!! What a strong, faithful servant of the Lord’s Marty is. Praise the Lord!!

I also want to thank God for all of you, and thank you for all of your support, prayers, love, emails, cards, calls, contacts and all. It is so helpful and meaningful to have such support. Praise the Lord!

We will see Dr. Lee next Wednesday morning and discuss then ,when Marty will go for the next treatment: next Thursday will be the earliest and if it will not be then it will be a week from then. It will all depend on how Marty is feeling and how ready Dr. Lee and she think that she is for treatment number three.

Have a good evening, a great nights rest, and be positive, so as to glorify God in all you do tomorrow.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dear friends,
I was concerned for you Marty that you worked too hard today at the church. I pray you suffer no ill effects from your help. It was a lot of fun being with you and chatting and laughing as we prepared the meal. Thank you very much. May God continue to bless you both....Jack I have always appreciated your benediction which includes the sentence "may God bless you and those whom you love." That always touches my heart and I vizualize my family members....Their faces swim by me in my thoughts. What a reminder how important "those whom we love" are to us!!!
Carolyn

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home