Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday Afternoon

A greeting, from Room 6609, at St. Vincent’s in Indy!

We are here and it is as usual hurry up and wait. We are basically all settled in, all of the admission stuff is done and we are waiting. At this point, I believe we may be waiting for the blood tests results, that they did when Marty first got here, to come back.

GO COLTS ***** GO COLTS ***** GO COLTS ***** GO COLTS

It is kind of too bad that the game is not here in Indy because our door way and room are all decorated and ready to cheer the Colts on to victory. We have had a couple of people come by and comment on our decorations.

By the way, our room number is 6609 the long distance number is 1.866.338.2345 ext. 0708 and the local number is 1.317.338.0708 and the address is 2001 West 86th Street Indianapolis, IN 46260.

Marty is still feeling very good today. She is on pain medication for her shoulder and it is tolerable at this time. When she gets on the pre-chemo medicines that should take even more of the shoulder pain away. At least, it usually does do this, and we expect that it will this time also. So, that is a good thing.

We I think that will catch everyone up for now. So, I will close and do that wonderful thing of paying bills.

Have a positive evening, night, and day tomorrow. God Bless!

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home