Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday Night

Hello to all!!!

Today has been a good day for Marty. Praise the Lord! She again had a good nights sleep and then has been busy all day. She went to the hsopital for a blood draw and CBC which still turned out very good. The platelets are on the way down but still in normal, so we will wait and see what they do. The other two are still very good and nothing to worry about. Then Marty went to the store to do some food shopping before going to the church for Super Thur. dinner, a class called "Three Colors of Love", and then the last part of choir practice. Need I say that she is now in bed, and I believe well she should be. I just can't hold her down, and I would now say that that may not all be bad. The doctor continues to say that she can do what she can do. Although I did not agree with that at first, I have come to accept it becasue doing that doesn't seem to hurt her. Praise the Lord!

Today's calendar scripture is from Ecclesiastes 3:1 and is such an important one for us to think about and remember. It says: "There is a time for everything and a season for evey activity under heaven...." What an awesome affirmation. Nothing is to be unexpected in life (even though we often say "Why did that happen to me?), and during every thing in life God will be with us. Praise the Lord! We, you and I, will never be alone - isn't that awesome? The next time you feel put out and/or are around someone that is put out I encourage you to think about this verse and then I hope you will feel God's presence and more importantly will know how to deal with what ever it is that has "put you out" of touch with God!

Be positive and God bless!

Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home