Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wednesday Afternoon
January 24, 2007

Greetings:

Just to let you know we are on our way to St. Vā€™s Hospital for Marty to be an inpatient for 2 days to 2 weeks depending on what is going on. After seeing the doctor at noon he has questions that he needs answers to. He feels there may be infection in the blood and/or a blood clot. When she gets there she will get both blood and platelets. Need to go and get her to Indy.

Praise the Lord! God is good ā€“ all the time. All the time ā€“ God is good! God is in control!

Jack
John 3:16

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart is with you both.

Susie

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope marty gets lots better and feels very well. The weekend will be a great achievement it sounds like. I hope the hospital food helps her by makeing her want other better tasting food i know it's not great. And i hope she laughs as i'm sitting here talking about the food. Good luch Marty and may GOd Bless You,
Jessie

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home