Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday Morning
January 25, 2007 7:30am

Update:

Talked to Marty on the phone right before she went for her doppler (sp?) test and her night was not real good. She was getting blood and other meds. all night I guess. She did tell me two things:

1. The chest xray was clear.
2. They are not going to take the central line out until they get blood work back.

You are now as up to date as I am.

Just remember, God is in charge and in control - Praise the Lord! God is gracious and God can handle it all! Glorify Him!

Have a positive day and God bless!

Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home