Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday Morning
January25, 2007 7:00am

Good morning

Marty is in room 6607 direct phone number is 1.317.338.0706 and the other number is 1.866.338.2345 ext. 80706. Of course all of this is at St Vincent Hospital - 2001 West 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46260

They went right to work on her when we got into the room. They were doing lots of blood work –cultures. I think they were going to have to give her an extra unit of blood because they took so much from her. A lot of those results we will not get back for 2 to 5 days. The CBC did show that the WBC was starting back up. Between noon and 6:00pm it had gone up a little. At about 11:00pm they got the first unit of blood started on her and that was after she had had 2 different IV medicines. Today they are to change her central line and to do a test for a blood clot.

Eric came over to Peru last night and is going to help me get the motor home out and loaded and then go down with me this morning and we will see how she is.

Need to go, so stay positive, keep the faith, glorify God, and let others know whose you are!.

Praise the Lord and God bless.

Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home