Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday Evening

Greetings to family and friends:

Late this afternoon we did hear from the surgeon and as long as all blood work is acceptable the surgery will be at 2:15 pm tomorrow. I believe it will be a very good thing. Marty tells me that she has all kinds of different pain from her left breast area: sometime a dull ache, sometimes sharp stabbing, aching, throbbing, and sometimes it just plain hurts. The hard thing about it sis that she can just be laying there in bed and all of a sudden jump because of the pain that just seems to come out of nowhere for no good reason. Again, I do believe that it will be a good thing to get the surgery done and over with. Marty is also looking forward to tomorrow being over and for all this infection business being done and over with in the future.

We know that God is in charge and that His will will be done. We do pray for His grace on Marty that all will go well, her discomfort will be easily controlled, and the problem will totally be taken care of. Thanks for your support, love, and prayers.

Have a positive night and day tomorrow. God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home