Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tuesday Evening 6:30 pm

Hello Family and Friends:

Praise the Lord! Marty is out of surgery, out of recovery, and back in room 6619 doing well. Praise the Lord! The doctor reports that all went very well. There was a lot of infection in the pocket that held the implant. The implant has been removed and the pocket cleaned out. So now it is up to the antibiotics. They are talking about 2 weeks of IV medicine. God is so good - all the time! All the time - God is so good! Praise the Lord!

By the way the correct phone number is 1.317.338.0718.

Probably will be more later tonight.

Be positive, take care, and God bless!

Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home