Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Monday, February 05, 2007

Monday Evening

Greetings

Today has been a pretty good day. Marty has tried to get some rest, since last night’s party took a fair amount out of her. She got her surgical J-P drain out today and that sure has been a big relief to her. The neck and shoulder are the main areas of discomfort at this time. The WBC has come up some today and we are hoping that it will go up more by tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the last day for Marty’s antibiotic and we expect to go home on Wednesday. So far, the last cultures have not grown anything, so that is a good sign. Praise the Lord!

Did you watch the Colts getting home on TV? Wasn’t it great?? I watched it in person – I was not outside for their actual coming into town but, I was inside the RCA Dome for the program. It was awesome. There sure was a lot of people and a lot of noise and it was fun to be a part of it all.

Well, it is late and we both need to get to bed and asleep. Marty will read over this and then we will get to bed. We hope you are already getting your rest, so that tomorrow you can glorify God in all you say and do.

Have a positive night and day. God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home