Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunday evening

Greetings from Hess home:

Today has certainly been a blessed day, and one in which Jesus has been seen and been gracious and loving. Marty was again able to be in worship and sing in the choir this morning. Praise the Lord! That is a great time for Marty, singing in the choir is a tremendous joy and pleasure for her. And to be with the community of faith and worship is a blessing that helps her all week long. The afternoon was then one of being in bed with the heating pad on the shoulder. It helps for that time, but when she is up and just on the pain medication she only gets and hour to an hour and a half of relief. So, obviously she feels better when she can be on the medication and heating pad to get as much relief as possible. We are certainly grateful that there is a way to get that relief and Marty will continue to use it as long as necessary.

We hope that you have had a good Sunday and feel somewhat refreshed for the new week. And may it be a week in which God is glorified with all that you do and say. In that way, I know it will be a good and meaningful week. Praise the Lord!

Have a good night of rest and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home