Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday Afternoon

Hi to all and Praise the Lord!!

This is coming to you from St. V's Hospital and all is well. Marty is on her second unit of blood,out of three units, and seems to be feeling better, at least certainly better than yesterday. We do not have any results for the cat scan this morning. Marty is working to control the pain with medicine. The central line dye test has shown that it is in place and doing fine. So, when we get this blood we should be ready to rock and roll. We will be dancing in the aisles praising the Lord! Of course we will do even better than that when we get the shoulder pain under control and gone. But, that will be in God's time and we will be patient. Because God is good, all the time, all the time, God is good.

Must go now and see how I managed to get on the internet and if I can do it all the time now. So, take care and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home