Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday evening

Greetings to all:

Praise the Lord there was not a trip to Indy today!! Thank you Lord! The WBC was 100, hemoglobin was 9.7, and platelets were 51. The WBC shoud be "0" for sure on Wednesday and the hemoglobin only went down .2 since Saturday, so it may still be okay on Wed. which would still mean no trip. Today Marty has been tired and had some shortness of breath with physical activity. Both of which she has had before when the numbers were low. She did have a good visit with some of her co-workers and sure was glad to see them.

God gave us a productive day and we are grateful and thankful for that!

Have a good nights rest, glorify the Lord tomorrow and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home