Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday Evening

Good evening

We hope that you have had a great day. We have and we praise God for it. Now only is it the day of "rest" and to praise the Lord, it has been an awesome day for Marty. She has really felt good and the most like herself that she has for a long time. Her ankles are looking real good, she did not have to lay down after her shower this morning, wanted to and was able to sing in the choir this morning, did take a nap this afternoon, but after all it was Sunday and there was football on TV, GO COLTS, so what else is there to do. At any rate Marty has had good energy today and we thank the Lord for that. Her shins are about the same, very sore to touch and we still have no idea as to why. But so many other things are going so well, praise the Lord! We pray for more days like today!

May you have a good night and start your week off praising the Lord and glorifying Him with all that you do.

Good night (or good morning) and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home