Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday Evening

Good Evening! (or maybe I should say "Good Morning")

What a beautiful day!!! Praise the Lord! Thank you God! It was great to be outside and get some yard work done. Just wish that I could have gotten more done than I did. Oh well, there will be other opportuites.

Marty is doing "pretty good". We have been able to affirm that the neck, shoulder, and back discomfort is probably from the treatment process. The tiredness today was almost as bad as before the treatment started. Again we believe that this is part of the process. When we last talked to Dr. Lee he told us there would be good days and bad days. Would probably put this one in the middle and maybe a little toward the bad side. The bottom line is she is still doing very well. Praise and thanks be to God! God has been so good in seeing Marty through this treatment. We are so grateful and put our faith and trust in God. And we thank you for your support, love, and prayers.

Have a great day and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marty,
It was wonderful to see you and Jack in church Sunday and you looked great!! Know that there's still more trials, but what a blessing and comfort to know God answers prayer and that He'll never leave us during difficult, trying times.
Glad you're home. God bless.
Love,
Nancy Bender

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear Marty is home. What a blessing!! Please know you are in my prayers and thoughts daily and someday--I'd love to see you both. You meant so much to me!!
Becky (Street) Rose
beckyrose.9977@yahoo.com

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home