Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tuesday Evening 8:40pm

Greeting to all!!

I kown that a couple of you have looked for a post yesterday and/or today but I just had not gotten it done.

We got home about 2:00pm yesterday and I think everyone was very happy to be here. Buddy has been running and barking all the time. I think he wants everyone to know that he is back. Marty is so very glad to be home. She had a much better nights sleep, with not waking up until about 6:35am which didn't happen the entire time in the hospital. She has had a pretty good day - a little head ache when she woke up the first time, but not the second time. Her ankles are down a little, but the shines are still very touchy. She slept some this afternoon and has been asleep since we finished the dinner dishes. All and all it has been a good 30 hours. Praise the Lord!

I was busy yesterday after we got home, getting the new meds ordered by the doc at the drug store, getting the motorhome and jeep put away, and getting the jeep emptied. Today I got the motor home emptied and everything put away. But not until after I slept in - actually until early afternoon.

So we are getting back into the swing of things here at home. We will have a CBC blood test done tomorrow, so we will let you know what that shows.

Always remember that God is soooooo good, all the time! ..... And that we, you and I, are God's light and Jesus's hands and feet here on earth. So always be there and do God's will, what ever that may be and what ever that may mean, just as God is there for you with what ever you need. Praise the Lord!

Have a great night and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home