Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wednesday evening 8:15pm

Good evening to one and all! Sure hope you have had a good day and felt God's presence with you.

Marty had a bit of a rough day, with a head ache most of the day and being cold. She is not one who gets many head aches so it was particularly bad. There was not any change in room temperature so we do not know what was causing her cold flash. Also, I have failed to mention that for the last week or a little more, her hip and upper leg has really been hurting her when she walks. This is being caused by the pinched nerves in her back for which she is talking med. and it does pretty well when she is in bed, but really hurts when she is not.

Marty and Erin watched a movie today and had a really good time. It was indeed good to have them here for the brief visit. Also, I believe that I forgot to mention yesterday that Wally B. stopped by again. Marty was glad to see him and talk to him.

All and all Marty seems to be a little down from last night,I believe because of the head ache. Hopefully, with a good night sleep tonight it will be a better day tomorrow.

Even today with all of the various activities, God has been good and richly blessed us with His grace, love, and presence. We give to God our praise and thanks. Praise the Lord!

Have a good night to night and an awesome day tomorrow. God bless!

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home