Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturday Evening

Good evening, we hope you have had a great day. Marty's day has been a lazy one. This afternoon and evening she has had a hard time staying awake, unless someone was here. It seems like it is getting more and more like it was at home. We were pleased to have Kyle Bosse pastor stop by to visit and pray with us. Then Cheryl and Francis stop on their way home from the airport. So it was indeed good to see them. We figure that Marty will probably be due for some blood tomorrow and then we know that she will have platelets on Monday because they are planning to change her central line and will definitely give her platelets before that. There is not much else new to share, and for the old, we again give thanks and praise to God for this day and all of His blessings.

May you have a quiet night that you can hear God's still small voice and feel His presence with you. And tomorrow as you worship Almighty God, give to Him the praise and thanks that He is due. God bless!

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home