Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday Evening

Marty had a good day with Eric and Erin. They held the blood off until this afternoon so she could be awake to visit so she is still getting blood tonight. And believe it or not she has not gone to sleep today. So all has gone well.

Again today she has eaten something, actually a pretty good meal, at all three meal times. She has also already taken three walks today. So she is keeping up with all the good things that she has done all along to be doing as good as she is. From the sounds of the nurses, etc. all that Marty has done for herself has really helped her to get along as well as she has. The amount of fluids, the walking, the eating has all been very positive. I think they wish more patients would be like Marty is.

Tonight I have to empty the holding tanks in the motor home and fill the water and lp tanks. I am trying to get ready for the rain and cold that they are talking about coming tomorrow and Thursday. So I think I will sign off for tonight and write more in the morning.

Praise the Lord in all that you do, have a great evening and day tomorrow. God bless!

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad things are going fairly well. Let her know that she is in the hearts of all the deposit operations employees here at the bank. Give her,you and Buddy a hug from me and all of us here.

Love,

Susie D

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking about all the wonderful things God created.....and you came to mind.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been checking on you every day. There was not posting for Wed. I hope every thing is still going O.K. I'm praying for you!!!
Kristi Hunter

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home