Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday AM 10.06.06

Good morning - hope you all had a good night. Marty did have a good night sleep wise and this morning has worn a path to the bathroom. She was indeed retaining water yesterday and last night. This morning she was given lasix and is already feeling better. Infact she just put her shoes on for a walk and said they have gone on so much easier. Breakfast and shower are over and so it is now walk time. She wants to go out and show everyone how good she looks - she has a red night shirt on and black pants . She does look good. Oh, by the way, she has not lost any hair at all yet. Some say she will not, but others say she might. One day at a time and we will see. Blood counts are going down and that is to be expected. So all is well on the St. V's room 6618 front.

Have a good day and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huggggggggs from Defiance! We are with you in spirit. Wish we were closer, but you know we are sending "defiant" bad guy zappers over the airwaves toward you. We'll even make you honorary "Winners"!!! Guess Who!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Marty and Jack, I am getting ready to leave for Indianapols for the wedding weekend. We are so blessed to have family coming in from everywhere, both Julie and Justins. And the sun is going to shine. Yippee!

I had intended to visit you on Monday when all my family had left the hotel. However, since my car was totaled I am driving a rental which I don't want to drive to Indy so I will be bumming a ride home to Peru with somebody else.

You are in thoughts - keep the blogs coming. I love to hear what Marty is doing each day.
Love to both of you, Joan

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got hold of Arlyene. She sends her love. Thinking of you both everyday. My heart is with you all.

Love
Susie

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home