Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wednesday Night

Well folks here I am again with again all good news. Marty has had another great day. Each meal she had to work a little hard to eat, because she just wasn't hungry and on tonight's walk (her third for the day) she seemed to think that she was walking a little slower than she had been. The blood work done last night after she got the blood and then the regular blood work done this morning did give some indication that the chemo is working. So that is no doubt why there are starting to be some changes in her body. However they say that it will be a week to 10 days from tomorrow when the real changes will take place. We will not jump ahead, but take each day as it comes and wait and see.

At midnight she will get the last of the chemo bags. Each time that she has gotten a bag she has said a prayer and then sang the doxology. And for the midnight one the last couple of night when she has gone to sleep before she got it she has prayed and sang before she went to sleep.

Hope you all had as good a day as we have and particularly that you have felt God's presence, grace and love.

Have a great night, and get rested to serve God again tomorrow. God bless!!

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home