Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday PM

Praise the Lord! Another good day. Good energy, several walks in the hall, eating good, and had a great time with Erin. Marty and Erin watched a movie, played a computer game, talked, walked and had a great time.

Did have to get 12 more unites of platatles and will probably have to have blood tomorrow.

Had some visitors this afternoon. Andy's brother, Randy and wife, stopped in to say Hi! It was great to see them. Haven't seen them since a Thursday night dinner last Spring. So it sure was good to see them again.

I was able to find Marty another Grandmothers Memory for her Grandchild book so she is working on it for the boys. She has Erin's almost all done and will now be working hard to get this one done for Trey, Mason, and Cole. Of course, she adding things to Erin's as she does the one for the boys.

I still don't seem to have the group email working, but I am now getting and sending emails. So maybe soon I will get the rest working as well.

Well I think it is time for me to get something to eat and get some sleep.

God has been good again today and I give thanks and praise for that.

Have a great night and a blessed day tomorrow.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home