Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Sunday, October 08, 2006

SundayAM 10.08.06

St. Vincent Room 6618 reporting in with a good report. The doc says that all is well and nothing is happening that is not expected. Today the white blood count was "0", the platelet count was 10,000, and hemoglobin was 9. So Marty has just completed getting 12 more units of platelets and we are ready to go.

Marty has had breakfast, a shower, and a walk this morning. It is so wonderful, her counts for the most part are less then they were at home before she came in, but her energy is 3 or 4 times as much as she had at home before coming. Praise the Lord! God is good - all the time. All the time - God is good. We do not understand this and have not yet asked the doctor about it. Actually why it has happened is not really important we are just so grateful that it has happened. It is really a lot easier to deal with it all. Thank you Lord!

Go Colts!

Have a great day and God bless. (sure hope you made it to worship this morning.)

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home