Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Evening

Nothing new to report. Marty did get a nap this afternoon which did help. Other than that it has been the same old news - ate three meals, walked the hall four times, is still wearing a hole in the floor to the bathroom, and no new areas of concern.

Of course, the other positive times of the day are when the mail is delivered, the phone rings, the emails are read, and visitors arrive. Tonight we had the joy of the company of Juanita, Beth, Susie, and Terry. It was indeed fun to spent some time with them.

We are hoping for a better nights sleep for Marty tonight and of course that you have a great night as well and may you always feel God's presence with you.

God bless!

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marty and Jack,
So glad to hear how well you are holding up, Marty! You have been in my thoughts and prayers for the past two weeks. Mom sent me the link your blog, Jack. I appreciate you keeping up with it so those of us far from home can check-in on Marty's condition. I can't give blood at home, but I'm making an appt. on post next week to give blood in Marty's honor - it will go to a servicemember in Iraq.
In Christ,
Joni Horton

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home