Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday Evening 8:25pm

Good evening!!! I know I said I would not blog tonight but I decided I would anyway even though I don't have much to update. Marty has had a very sleepy day - that is sleepng most of the day. Her ankles have perhaps gone down a little but are still big and still hurt, especially to the touch as they did when we came in.

We are grateful for a number of phone calls today and for a visit from Jill.

Also, I have to say GO COLTS!!!!!! It was indeed a good game. I have to feel bad about the Steelers though, I was cheering for them today, but it didn't seem to do any good.

I fixed Marty dinner again tonight and she said it really tasted good and that she enjoyed it. That is a positive and we thank and praise God for that. Both that I got it all fixed and that it tasted good to her. Of course, she could have just been saying that to make me feel good.

Well, we are going to take the last walk for today and I will be leaving a little early since I will need to get up at 3:30am again tomorrow. So have a good night and get the energy to let your light shine for God tomorrow.

Take care and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack and Marty, thank you for keeping us up on how the day is going. Also, I thank you and Marty for your beautiful and loving spirit. Your constant connection with God shines through all that you do. It is uplifting and ministers to anyone reading it. I thank God for your ministry.
I will be praying that Dr. Lee will be able to help Marty feel better.
Joan

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home