Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday Evening 10:10pm

Good Evening from the "liquid sunny" Peru, Indiana

I think that Mother Nature is trying to make the leaf raking done all at one time. With all the rain the lat two days they are coming down, down, down and I for one sure have not been able to get out and do anything with them. That is why I think I will only have to do them one time, but I do hope that is soon.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

The blood report today was a good one. Praise the Lord! WBC was 8.1, platelet was
436, hemoglobin was 11.1. The nurse said that they were really good espically for being out of the hospital just four days.

Taking a shower is still hard on Marty and she has to lay down after doing so for 15 to 30 minutes or more. Basically she is able to be active for about one and a half to two hours before she has to rest for a while. She is eating rather well and even enjoying some of what she eats. She is not drinking as much as she did in the hospital, but all seems to be going well. We praise the Lord and just are so grateful for how well Marty has done and is doing.

We will be on our own until next Wednesday when another CBC is done and we see Dr. Lee. At that time we should find out when the bone marrow biopsy will be done and when Marty will go back to ST. V's for sure.

We certainly still appreciate your paryers, support, and love as Marty continues to recover from all the chemo and as we wait to know the results of what has been done.

May you have a blessed week-end, getting rest, getting some things done around the house, and being in the presence of the Lord.

Take care and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home