Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday night

Just to let you all know that we made it home about 9:45pm. What a long day, left home at 5:15am and home again at 9:45pm. But God was good to us and kept us awake and safe on the drive both ways. Praise the Lord!

Marty is very happy to have the 3 units of blood in her. She does indeed not feel as tired already and with a good nights sleep, we look forward to a good day tomorrow as far as that issue is concerned. However, we still do not know anything about the shoulder and it is giving her major discomfort even with the stronger medicine. She has said that her back, hip, and ankle are not hurting on the stronger pain med. Praise and thanks be to God for that.

Let us all lift that shoulder up to the Lord that in His grace and love God will send the knowledge of what is causing the discomfort and relief for it. Thank you one and all. Thank you Lord!

It is time for bed. So may the Lord bless and keep you and each one that you love.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home