Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday Evening

Hi to all! (And particularly to those in the great northwest – good to hear from you. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.)

It is already midnight; I can’t believe it, so, I guess it should read Tuesday above instead of Monday. I am so pleased tonight because there were 25+ who gave blood for Marty over at Calvary Presbyterian in Logansport. I really appreciate those who were able to give this time. Praise the Lord! I am hoping to be able to get all the blood replaced at some point in time. It is indeed so important that the blood be available for each and everyone that has a need for it.

The report on Marty tonight is about the same as it has been for the last few days. The CBC was good with everything is in normal limits. The tiredness and the shoulder pain are the problem areas. We were really surprised about the CBC because she is so tired, but that is the way it is right now. The pain hasn’t really changed other than it is going up into her neck as well today. We only have two days to go and hopefully we will get an answer to the problem. At least at this point we are counting on it.

We know God has a plan and it is a good one and will glorify Him. So, we ask that you continue to lift Marty’s shoulder up to Him that with His grace and love this discomfort can be brought under control. In God’s time that will indeed happen and to Him we will give the praise.

Thanks for your support, love, prayers, and help.

Take care and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home