Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday Night

Greetings to all:

God is good - all the time. All the time - God is good. Praise the Lord!

This will be another short one, even shorter than last night. But we wanted all of you to know that Marty is feeling a little better today. Her cold really seems to be improved. It is still in the chest, but Marty is not coughing as much. There is one more pill to take and we sure hope it will continue the process that the other ones have started.

As far as everything else, it is all about the same. It really does not seem like the blood or the platelets have helped at all.

"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me...and I lay down my life for the sheep." John 10:14, 15 Praise the Lord! What an awesome promise. No wonder we live in the faith and hope of the words of our God. What a blessing!

Have a positive day and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home