Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday Night

Greeting:

Just a short note to say that Marty is about the same. Her "cold" seems to have gone from the noise to the chest. We really are not sure that the antibiotic is doing that much good to make it go away, and Marty's body doesn't have the strength. So we are trying to keep a close eye on the situation and will no doubt get an appointment with Dr. Lee on Wednesday when he is in town. As far as the other things that have been going on - weakness, tiredness, not much appetite, no energy, etc. they are all about the same. Dr. Lee has said they are cause by the MDS/AML and the blood and platelets that she got the end of the week did not seem to help which he thought that they would. We do not know if we can expect that to happen at this point or what. More questions for the doctor.

Today's scripture is an awesome one, I Corinthians 2:9: "No eye has seen, no ear has hard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him...." Isn't that exciting and what a promise. As we go through the struggles of this time and this world Paul gives us a response - love God - and a reason to do it - God loves us and has made preparations for us.
Praise the Lord!

Have a positive day and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home