Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Saturday Night

Greetings:

Third day at home and all is going fairly well. Marty had a good nights sleep last night, perhaps the best since before she went into the hospital. Praise the Lord! At least I think so! Today Marty was on the go for the entire 13 hours that she was up. She did lay down a couple of times, but I don’t believe ever went back to sleep. So when she went to bed one could easily see that she was really, really, really tired. Don’t know if that all happened because of the sleep schedule or because of not following what she was supposed to do. At this point it doesn’t really matter, the situation is over and things will go better.

Marty did not eat to well today. She did eat breakfast and lunch, but Eric and Erin had fixed some fish, that Marty really loves, for dinner but she just was not able to enjoy or even just eat it. So she is spending the night in the motel

I do believe that Marty is in or getting close to the position that I thought she would when she get sun. I do believe her platelets are very low, because her noise bleeds when she blows it. We pray that this does not get worse and that she is handling it pretty well at this time. However we are concerned that she might loose it and/or have more to do this trip for as short paints along with her dinner.

I got a pretty good night sleep last night, but I have been rather busy today and like the associates say on their emails I am tired.

Well folks Marty has already gone to bed and believe me I am ready to do the same right now, in fact, I had fallen asleep and Eric woke me up and wants me to go to bed. So that I believe I will do.

God bless, be positive, and God bless you and all who you love.

Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home