Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday Noon


Greetings:

Just got a message from the nurse that we will be changing rooms this afternoon. Marty will be in room 6610 and the local phone number will be 1.317.338.0709. Please make that change from last nights blog. The new room is bigger and a corner room. It has two sets of windows and a better view, but still not as good of view as 6616 had last fall.

Marty had the heart echo test this morning but we have not heard anything as of now, therefore the chemo has not started. The CBC this morning showed the numbers down and one can tell it in the way Marty feels - not good.

More tonight, but I wanted to get the room change to you as soon as possible.

Have a positive day.

Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home