Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tuesday Night

Greetings to all!

The report tonight is that the "cold" has shown some more improvement today, but is still not gone. Marty feels it in her chest, is still coughing, and coughing some up. The antibiotic finished today, so we are hoping that Dr. Lee will give her something more tomorrow. As far as every-thing else, it remains the same. God is good - all the time. All the time - God is good.

Tonight I would like to bring to our attention and thought Romans 5:5 which reads: "Hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Praise the Lord! What wonderful gifts God has given to us. At times, we or at least some people, may say that they don't see or know God and/or that God is not in a certain situation. I guess I have problems with that because God has given us the gift of the knowledge of two thirds of Himself. What an awesome gift and I wonder how many people give two thirds of themselves to others. Interesting thought isn't it? And thank you God for Your Son, Jesus Christ and Your Holy Spirit which do indeed give us the example of Love and put Love in our hearts. A positive hope does make such a difference in our lives. May we all be more positive and more hopeful, so the love of God may pour out of our hearts and into the hearts of others.

Have a positive day and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home