Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday Morning

Greetings to all:

There will be more to come this afternoon or evening, but this is just to let you know that Marty is going into St. V's in Indy this morning for another big chemo treatment. This will be a 5 day treatment and she will be in the hospital for about four weeks. When we get there and have more time I will tell you all the details.

Thanks for your continued support, prayers, love, and praise to the Lord.

"Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home