Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Monday, December 18, 2006

Monday Afternoon

Greetings to all!

This will be very brief and more will follow tomorrow.

Marty is getting along fine today after another night of problems sleeping. The doc said things are going very well. Another doctor,Rheumatologist, was to see her today about her shoulder and shins, but he has not been in to present.

Jennifer and the boys arrived a little while ago. I am going to dinner with them and they are staying with Marty while I go to the Colts game. Yes, Father Frank called me last night and said he had two tickets, did I want to go. So, you know what I said, and of course I did ask Marty before saying "Yes."

So, that is why it has to be so short now. But, do know that we are indeed Praising the Lord! By the way, if the way be clear we will go home tomorrow about 3 hours after Marty finishes her last chemo.

Go Colts!!!!!!!

Have a positive evening and always praise the Lord!

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home