Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday Night

Greetings to all:

Four days to Christmas and is all well in your life and are you ready?

Today has been a good day. Praise the Lord! Marty has taken two brief naps today, one after her shower which always seems to be a hard time, and then one after we were out for lunch and to the hospital for the blood draw, the rest of the day was on the go. The numbers were all okay for the limits we are dealing with right now. It is looking as though on Saturday or Monday we will have to go to Indy for platelets – however, I am not going to second guess, we will just have to wait and see.

We are indeed grateful for God’s many blessings that come daily in so many different ways. One never knows when one is going to come. As you continue to prepare for Christmas, I encourage you to keep your eyes open for God’s blessings. And most important, I ask you to look for God on Christmas. We know that He is so much alive in our lives and we hope that you can say the same thing in relation to your lives. Not that you are having a challenging time in your life, but that in the normal routine of life you recognize God’s presence and blessing in the way that we do. If that is the case it will indeed be the best Christmas gift you could receive.

Be positive, be blessed, and recognize God in your life.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home