Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tuesday Morning (now early afternoon becasue we met a new chaplain)

For any of you who may look during the day:

Greeting from 6618

Go Colts!!!! Good game!!!! Good win!!!! It was indeed fun!

We are in the process of packing things up, so, that we can leave about 2 pm and stop at the rheumatologist’s office. That still leaves a big question as to what time we will get home, but at least we are in process. Marty is doing pretty good this morning. She had to take a pain pill for her shoulder this morning and just said that on a 0 to 10 scale her pain is about a 2 now. She is getting her last chemo treatment for this trip, right now. It should be done about 1:45 pm. and then we will be on the move.

Need to go now, so until I get a message on tonight (hopefully) from home, be positive and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home