Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday Afternoon

Greetings and God's blessing on you!

This is going to be a really fast, fast, fast update.

1. Marty being the loving giving wife, that she is, has been so kind to me as to share her virus infection with me. She does seem to be improving, and I am kind of at the beginning of the road.

2. The biopsy went well yesterday. The doctor did say that there was a little more bleeding than he likes, but everything would be okay. And indeed it seems to be doing fine. There has not been any more bleeding and all seems well. Praise the Lord!

3. The CBC that was done yesterday was not as good. All three were down from where they were on 2/21/07, when the last CBC was done and all were below normal range. The WBC is the most concerning becasue it was down from 9500 to 1940 with normal range being 4000 to 10500. Dr. Lee said that a virus can cause the WBC to go down. So, that is indeed our hope. But the report also memtioned some "blasts" (adnormal cells including cancer cells) which the doctor did not mention to us and we did not see the report until after we had0 left the room and therefore could not ask about it. It is a challenge, but let us all remember Romans 8:28 and God's grace. Praise the Lord! God is good - all the time! All the time - God is good.

Let us continue to be positive and praise God for how good He has been in this whole process.
Thank you Lord!

Have a positive evening and God bless.

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home