Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday Night

Again a short note!

(Soon I hope I will have the time and energy to write and publish a longer blog.)

Marty says that she is feeling better, but she still sounds really bad. She says that her throat is not hurting, her cough has improved (still not bringing anything up), and her head is doing better. Praise the Lord - still no temp. - thank you Lord!

Also she has just started to use some of the lupus med. that she had left over on her legs and guess what! - it is helping the discomfort that she has had for so long. We are not sure what that means, but it is working so again Praise the Lord!

Since she has been sick all week her energy level has not improved much, if at all. Marty is still sleeping about 12 hours and then napping maybe about 4 to 6 hours. When she gets over this infection hopefully that will all start to improve faster. God is good! All the time! - All the time! God is good!

This has been a long day and another one tomorrow. Thanks for your continued interest, support, and prayers.

Hope you are sleeping well, that you have a positive day tomorrow, and God bless.

Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home