Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday Night

God bless you! Thank you for your support and prayers, we certainly do appreciate them!

This is going to be a short one just to keep it every other day and because we do see Dr. Lee tomorrow and will do one tomorrow night. Also, Marty has already gone to bed so it will just be from me. I will tell you that up front, but I also understand that many of you can figure that out on your own when you read them.

There doesn't seem to be a lot new with Marty at this point. She still seem to have her ups and downs, is slowly making progress, but generally does not seem to have the energy that she normally has had by this time. I still believe that is not a big surprise to Dr. Lee, nor is it a surprise because of all she has been through with this last treatment. We have so very much to be thankful for and we do indeed Praise God! God has been so good to us and we constantly give Him the praise and thanks.

Tomorrow at the doctors, we do have some questions for him and we expect to learn when the biopsy will be done.

Hope you are getting some really good sleep and wake up in the morning ready to go and do the Lord's work and glorify Him.

Have a positive day and God bless.

Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home