Marty's Struggle

"I'm in a win-win situation. If I survive this struggle, I have more time to be with my grandchildren. If I don't, I get to be with my Lord." - Marty Hess

Name:
Location: Peru, IN, United States

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tuesday Night

Greetings for a short note!

Marty has seen some improvement today. Her throat is still hurting, but her nose is not running nor does it seem to be full, her head and ear are not hurting. Praise the Lord! We certainly hope that the antibiotic continues to work and helps her throat. She is also still quite tired and does not have a lot of energy. We hope that all of this will pass quickly.

Thanks for your continued support and encouragement. Marty certainly appreciates the cards, calls, thoughts and prayers. They are all so helpful! Praise the Lord!

Have a positive night, and a day tomorrow that truly glorifies the God!

Marty and Jack
John 3:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home